Express your emotions creatively and sweep your lover of his/her feet. Creatively pen down your thoughts and present it to your sweetheart on any special occasion, be it Valentines Day, his/her birthday or your anniversary.
A valentine may be a card, message, token, or gift sent by one person to another on Valentine’s Day and a person, a sweetheart chosen or greeted on the day.
Romantic Love Messages that come straight from the heart are those priceless gifts that reach out to the recipient’s heart and touch them deeply.
Here are some examples of messages that are normally used by lovers:
• Your eyes lit up my world, your smile brightened my sky.
• For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
• I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.
• I wish God gives me birth hundred times only to be your lover forever.
• “With you it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.” “Said I loved you but I lied, because this is more than Love what I feel inside Said I loved you but I was wrong.