A few days ago one of most worlds’ famous mobile brands BlackBerry presented its latest Smartphone’s, BlackBerry Z10, and BlackBerry Q10. Z10 has a virtual keyboard, while the Q10 has physics. So that is way we are going to make comparison between BlackBerry Z10 and Apple Iphone 5.
• Both the iPhone 5 and BlackBerry Z10 carry similar looks with rounded corners on a rectangular slab and all glass fronts. Even the headphone speaker is roughly in the same place. The iPhone 5 comes in at 123.8mm x 58.6mm x 7.6mm with a 4-inch screen while the Z10’s 4.2-inch screen sits inside a 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm chassis. At 135.4 grams, Z10 is noticeably heavier than the iPhone 5’s 112 grams.
• Looking at the camera, we see how both phones have the same resolution, from 8 megapixels. From this point of view, in any case it is difficult to make a comparison, at least for the time being, given that there are images taken with Blackberry Z10 to compare with photos (great to tell the truth) made with an iPhone 5.
• From the point of view of processor, finally, the iPhone features Apple A6 dual core processor clocked from 1.3 GHz, while the BlackBerry Z10 has a Qualcomm S4 plus 1.5 GHz dual core, which gives decidedly “battle”.
• We can therefore see that BlackBerry Z10 has a 355ppi, slightly larger than that of the iPhone, which are 5 from 326ppi. It must be said that the retina display of the iPhone 5 is hard to beat in quality.
• When it comes to RAM, Z10 packs twice the RAM of the iPhone 5. The 2 GB RAM on Z10 is made use for new BBM video chat and file sharing service. The expandable MicroSD slot means that users can increase their existing 16GB of storage to 48GB with the same model, where Apple sells separate storage points for significantly more than their pricing. Both phones support Bluetooth 4.0, LTE, and HSPA+, but only the Z10 supports NFC.
Here are some photos to make it more convenient for comparison. Enjoy and select your next smartphone.